The right ingredients for pay-per-click successIt isn't always easy to come up with a winning mix of ad types and features to fit your audience's profiles—but we've never backed away from a challenge! Here are some of our go-to tactics for creating conversion-focused campaigns:
- Targeted ads: Home in on your potential diners at the exact moment they're searching for restaurants. How? By using very specific criteria including device type, keyword, and current location.
- Ad extensions: Modern search ads come complete with a menu of optional extensions. Make smart use of them to boost your search real estate, improving your visibility.
- Local-specific offers: Nationwide deals and coupons are great, but you can make your offers even more compelling by giving them a local twist. That's why we use location-targeting strategies to focus on customers in defined geographic locations.
- Location bid modifiers: We appreciate that different locations generate different revenues—and have different levels of expenditure, too. We'll take a close look at each location's ROA (return on assets) to ensure the right amount of your bidding budget is allocated to the most lucrative locations.
- Scheduling ads: It's always a good time to eat (just ask our ravenous PPC specialists) but that doesn't translate to your ad strategy. Instead, you need to determine the optimal time of day for your ad to be seen—so pre-lunch, pre-dinner, or another time depending on your menu.