Can PPC boost your stock?To say we have some experience with financial services brands would be an understatement. We've learned everything from how to pay off debt faster to where to get cheaper auto insurance and how to invest our pennies wisely. We've also perfected the art of building PPC campaigns that drive performance for finance and insurance brands.
- Location is always one of our main interests, but in the financial service industry we shift our focus to relevant products and offers to appeal to a wide range of searchers in a particular area.
- Location is rarely a factor during comparison shopping and that means users are less likely to visit a physical address.
- Negative keywords play an important role due to the large number of queries that are simply too broad to return meaningful results (i.e. "insurance").
- Since security is a prime concern, it’s an advantage to be a well-known brand because it means you’re considered less of a risk.
- Simple forms and fast online quotes are an easy way to engage potential customers online, so it's vital to remove any barriers between search query and form completion.
- Remarketing to prospects during their consideration period should be a priority, especially if you have budget constraints.
- Providing a seamless mobile experience is essential since financial services are subject to more mobile traffic than most other sectors.
- Strategies should differ based on business hours: when you’re open, focus on driving phone calls and completed quotes, but completed quotes only when you're closed.